*These questions are horrible… which is probably why he wrote them.
– Courtesy of Donald Miller (http://storylineblog.com/2012/10/04/how-does-american-culture-influence-christianity/)
1. If I die and nobody knows my name, but more people know about Jesus, am I truly okay with that?
2. Do I believe God wants me to succeed, or does God want more people to know Jesus?
3. How much effort do I spend planning a performance on a stage in front of strangers vs in smaller groups, contributing to a healthy community with Jesus at the head?
4. Do those closest to me see the same person as those once or twice removed, those who I blog for, write for, lead worship for or preach sermons for?
5. Am I truly willing to be vulnerable about my faults, even if it costs me a bit of my platform?